December 4, 2009

Holly in the laundry...

Well last night Holly had a blast...

Dear Gracen,
Last night after I ate my crackers, I went upstairs to look for the vacuum to clean up my crumbs. Guess what I found? It was a giant green basket filled with white fluffy stuff. At first, I thought that it was snow, but it wasn't cold enough to be snow and it wasn't wet enough either. I don't know what it was, but it was so much fun to jump and bounce on. I bounced for so long that my arms and legs were tired. I can't believe I didn't wake you up laughing... When I sat down on the edge of the basket to rest, the basket fell over on top of me and trapped me in. I couldn't get out, so I just got comfortable and fell asleep. I am sorry that I left another mess. I hope you have a great day.
Love, Holly

No comments: