October 20, 2008

All I have to say is..."HOT NOW" and your mouth waters.

All I have to say is..."HOT NOW" and your mouth waters. Admit it, you know that is does =)
Over the weekend during our side trip to Pigeon Forge, Gracen decided that she liked doughnuts. I know this is hard to believe, but only recently has she even tried a doughnut. On Saturday, we did lots of fun touristy stuff like play a game of pirate glow in the dark miniature golf, eat at a carousel, find our way out of a gigantic mirror maze, crawl on our bellies through "The Vault" to avoid getting hit by security laser beams, visit an apple orchard and barn, and all Gracen wanted was doughnuts. She talked about them ALL day... Well as we were headed back to the hotel we saw the red glow in the distance of the "Hot NOW" sign. I call it destiny and the rest is history. We now have a little girl who is addicted to the sweet glazed doughnuts from Krispy Kreme. I am so proud! =)

Happy dance and pose for Mommy!

YUM YUM YUM

Now, go get a doughnut... you know you want to!

3 comments:

amy said...

You guys will have to stop at the Krispy Kreme in B'ham in a couple weeks...better yet, maybe we can meet y'all there!!!

Unknown said...

MMMMMM HOT FRESH NOW!!!!! Sugar High! Great pictures, love the hat.

Unknown said...

I tagged you...go to my blog to find out what to do! :-)