Ok Shalina... here it goes!
First of all, I want to say... This was HARD!
1. My childhood nickname was Pooh or Pooh Bear. My Mom still calls me Pooh even though I am 37!
2. I won a fishing tournament (most weight and big fish) on the 4th of July one year. I won a rod and all kinds of good stuff according to Jamie. He did not win...hee hee
3. I was President of my sorority, Alpha Xi Delta.
4. I am afraid of horses. Yes, I know it is crazy but, I have been thrown TWICE in my life. Once at Girl Scout camp. NOT again though!
5. I can't dive. I know it is pitiful.
6. I was Teacher of the Year in 2002.
7. My first car was a CJ-7 Golden Eagle Jeep. It was exactly like the one Daisy Duke drove and I loved her! Once during a visit to my grandparents when I was eleven, Papa and I came upon this jeep. Without telling anyone else he bought it for me to be my first car. It was our secret and it was a lot of fun not telling anyone! He and I made plans to fix it up and get it ready for me. I think he wanted it more than I did. Well, just a few short months later, he passed away. When I turned 15, I got my learning permit and I learned how to drive the jeep and stick shift! I drove it for several years and knew that he was with me every time I drove it.
I love you Papa!