December 6, 2009

Getting into trouble...

All last night I keep hearing something downstairs. I finally convinced myself that it was just Edie, our hamster, making noise in her cage and went back to sleep. It was not Edie, it was Holly, Clarice, and Rudolph making all the noise. They popped popcorn, got into the cokes, found all the Christmas movies and stayed up all night long for a Christmas movie fest! Well, Rudolph and Clarice made it all night. Holly was asleep in her sleeping bag the next morning when we found them. From the look on Rudolph's face in the last picture, it seems that he was surprised she didn't make it all night. I suppose reindeer don't need much sleep.

Well, as you can see Gracen is not the only one who likes to sneak in and get into my makeup! By the looks of it, Holly had a great time putting on blush, lipstick, and eyeshadow. She even got into the lotion! I guess they don't do a lot of makeovers at the North Pole. After Gracen found her, she was insistent on giving me a makeover. She did a great job fixing my hair and putting ALL the make up on me. I will not share those priceless pics. HaHa...

No comments: