January 15, 2009

I am BACK!

It has been too long and I am missing my Bloggin! People have even emailed me asking where did I go? Are you still going to do the blog? I guess I got everyone addicted the all the Holly Happenings during Christmas. Yesterday, for some reason blogger sent out and email to everyone saying Holly is Back! Well, she is NOT... I need at least 11 months to get ready for Holly again. Hee Hee.

Where have I been you asked? Crazy busy! I have been doing some cleaning out and organizing. Mom and Dad are here this week and I put them to work... Dad has been doing all those honey-do things that Jamie is missing since he is in Viva Las Vegas ( I think he planned that!) and Mom has helped me clean out my kitchen and we have reorganized my entire scrapbook room! I am so excited! I will post some pictures later today so that you can share in my excitement.

Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!

No comments: