January 4, 2009

Skiing with the Rainers....

For the New Year, we went to Beech Mtn for some sledding, skiing, and fun. The kids had a great time with each other over the weekend and we enjoyed spending time with the Rainer family. It has been a while since we have seen them and it was a lot of fun catching up.
Gracen loved sledding and the snow, but she didn't like the skiing! She didn't like the boots at ALL! Well, I can't blame her. Neither do I... Jamie tried for a little bit to teach her, but she just wanted to play in the snow. So, that is what she and I did. No skiing for me this time. Maybe next time!

To see all the pictures from our trip, go to our family website athttp://theamersonfamily.shutterfly.com/

3 comments:

Kasey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kasey said...

Cute pics! You could totally tell by her face in the skiing picture that she was not into the ski's!

Unknown said...

I gave you a bloggity award, go to my site to see what to do next.