October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Cornelia Sophia(GG) Vanderbilt Bittner!

Happy 37th Birthday Cornelia!!!

KASEY, I thought to honor you on your birthday we could go back in time and remember just a few of the good/funny times!


The day of a million pictures and eating blueberry pie in Maine!



What is up with my hat? And better yet what is your necklace doing? You buttoned it in your coller... hee hee What a fashion statement we are!



Happy graduation! Thank goodness Algebra is over! LOOK at that bow. Now that is funny!

Getting ready for a night at Brothers and a "Bow Explosion"


Those fun scooters! All I can say is "cobblestone" and a feeling of hope that Ginger gets around the block!



Trip to the Vineyard and Nantucket (couldn't find any paparazzi pictures from the Kennedy Estate) I am humming John Mayer as I type this...

Good Mommy and friend!


"PARTY like it's 1999" and yes, those are Cigars!

"Walking in Memphis!" & getting ready for Moulin Rouge maybe?


In Chi Town we saw the Uni bomber !


Ben and Jerry's Cinnamon Bun, Chunky Monkey, Oatmeal Cookie Chunk, and the Cashew one... i can't remember. All remind me of you!


Adopting again after Joyce Anita.
What a happy day! I am so happy that I got to be a part of such a special event.


These are the "nice" pictures from that Destin Trip! Ginger was not happy at our singing, remember?



Only you...smiling at Elvis' grave... Gotta look pretty for the picture!

Good Friends! Why is someone always sunburned?

Thanks for being my BFF Cornelia Sophia Sweetie!

I love you,Wen

3 comments:

Kasey said...

HAAAAA!! What a trip down memory lane!! Thanks for making my day great. I laughed at every single one of them!!!! With fond memories of course! You are the best, most loving friend anyone could ever have. You are my true GGMFBWPMPSTBTBFF! I'll email you the translation later!!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome friend to take the time to make a tribute to Kasey on her birthday. No present could touch that!!

Anonymous said...

Wendy, that was so sweet...I felt like I was there with yall through the years...thank you for loving KK as much as we do....I enjoyed all the pics and the music of course...I love that version of "Hello" or whatever its called by David Cook ..haha and Without you..thats an oldie but goldie..thanks for sharing...Happy Birthday Kase, we love you!