September 22, 2010

Finally... our first tooth came out!

As Gracen was doing her homework today after school, I hear "Mommy, Mommy, my tooth came out!" I was so excited because this first tooth has caused quite the drama around our house lately. Even last night as it was just hanging there and I do mean hanging, she still did not want it to come out. I was so scared that she would swallow it in her sleep and luckily it was still there this morning. I really expected to get a phone call from school today, but that didn't happen. She had been home 25 minutes when all of a sudden it was out and I was so happy that I got to be a part of it. I can't believe my baby is old enough to loose her tooth. Didn't she just get them?

Gracen's phone call to tell her Daddy...

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own digital slideshow






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad we were there to share in the exciting news. Congrats Gra on loosing your first tooth.