December 2, 2009

Holly Happenings

Day 7

Dear Gracen,

Last night I had the best time. I found Rudolph and Clarice and they wanted to play some reindeer games. So, we found the dominoes, Farkle, Hi Ho Cheerio, and my favorite, Candy Land. They were not exactly what we call reindeer games, but they were a lot of fun! Rudolph won every game. I think he might have cheated on a couple. Anyway, sorry we didn't clean up our mess. Reindeer don't like to clean up... Love, Holly

Day 6

Dear Gracen,

Last night I got a little homesick and thought that I might draw you a picture of the North Pole and some of my favorite things there. I saw your desk and it was the perfect place to draw my picture. I had a hard time getting on top of your desk, so I used some of your games to make me a step. Hee Hee. I hope you don't mind, but I used some of your paper and your pretty coloring markers. I LOVE MARKERS!!! I drew you a picture of Santa's Workshop, the Reindeer Barn, and my favorite, the Official Candy Cane factory. I also drew the reindeer during their flying lessons. That Rudolph always has to be the leader! Now that I am finished, I am not homesick anymore. I thought you might want a new ornament for your tree, so I left you one. See you in the morning, Holly

No comments: