July 18, 2009

No computer... Sad girl...

I am so upset that my not even 2 year old computer is needing to be sent to the grave. At least for now, that is what I am being told! Here is the deal... You get the computer, the extended warranty, the virus protection, did I say extended warranty, and a 24 on call person to follow you around if something does goes wrong. Then when something does go wrong, nothing you have is what you need to get it fixed. ARGGGGG!!! If you know me you know that this is my addiction and I am having a hard time not having it. It has been out of commission since Tues and I am not sure now what to do. Dell wants to charge me enough that I could get a new computer. What to do? What to do? I am now stepping off my soapbox! Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry! I can't believe they can't fix it, Damage!
Hopefully it feels better soon!