February 21, 2009

We are Disney bound!

We have our trip all planned and can't wait to get there. Gracen is so into all the Disney movies and characters, we just felt it was time.
Anyway, I am already planning outfits and got part of this one done today. I am so excited about it and can't wait to get the rest done. Gracen loves Ariel and I just had to share the first pictures of her in this outfit. She danced around for 10 minutes and didn't want to take it off. My friend, Shalina, has laughed at me all week because of my sketches of each outfit and my planning. I think we will have to change at least twice a day to get to wear everything I have planned! Tee hee...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey now, I wasn't "laughing" at the sketches! I love how you plan things out and I've been right there with you planning the outfits so I can have them for Anna when we go next year! Ariel turned out SO cute I can't wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!!!!!1111