December 11, 2008

Holly strikes again... hee hee

Day 6...

Good Morning Gracen,
Last night I noticed that your Christmas tree was missing some very special ornaments. CANDY CANES!!!! So, I put a few on your tree. I hope you don’t mind. I was missing my candy canes from the North Pole. I left you some supplies to make your own today with Mommy. Have fun and can you count how many candy canes there are on the tree?
Love,
Holly

Day 7...
Hi Gracen,
I was in your room last night after you went to bed and saw how many wonderful books you have to read. That is one thing at the North Pole we love to do. While we are making candy canes every day we love to listen to Mrs. Claus read us a book. Last night, I read books all night long to your baby dolls. Ella loved the Santa book, Camilla loved the one that made music, and Lila loved the book about Rudolph. I hope you love the books I left you. I love the pop up one!
Love,
Holly

No comments: