December 19, 2008

Holly made SNOW!!!!

Holly is at it again with her Christmas magic!

Hello Gracen,

Last night I was hoping that it would snow like is does at the North Pole. Well it didn’t, but instead I made snow! I had the most fun making snow angels and I thought you might like to make your own snow, too. So, I left you some “Magic” snow! You and Mommy read the directions and make some snow! It is a lot of fun to play with and Daddy will love it too! Love, Holly


And yesterday...


Good Morning Gracen,
You found me! I tried to hide in a good place last night. After you went to bed last night, I was looking at the Christmas tree and realized what a great place to sleep. All the colors of the lights and ornaments are so pretty and I love them. I would really like to look at more Christmas lights. Can you take me tonight to see more lights? Ask Mommy and Daddy.
Love,
Holly

1 comment:

Kasey said...

That Holly stays busy!!