November 21, 2008

It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!

I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but I am so excited about Christmas this year. It's the perfect age with Gracen and she is soooooo excited. This morning we woke up and had a surprise in our yard. SNOW!!! I don't care how old you are, it is exciting! Especially in the South! I have never seen snow in November and it was so pretty. Jamie and I couldn't wait for her to wake up on her own. We had to go wake her up! When I told her that it snowed, she sat up from a dead sleep like a rocket. It was too funny to see her run down the hall half asleep to see the snow. Gracen said "It's Christmas now!" Funny how we associate snow with Christmas. With all her excitement it makes me excited and I can't wait for Christmas.

No comments: