October 1, 2008

Finally! It's here!


Finally! It's here... The 1st day of October and the beginning of Halloween. If you know me, you know that this is one of my favorite holidays. Well, I have somehow transferred that love for the ghosties and jack-o-lanterns to Gracen. She has been asking for over a month when we could decorate and get our "Pu-kins" out. She even decided what she wanted to be before school started. Well, we finally decorated for Halloween and she has told everyone we have seen today. Including the man who cuts our grass. =) So, I thought I would share a few of our favorite Halloween decorations. Gracen loves lighting up "Mr. Jack" the ceramic pumpkin I painted at the "only" class I ever went to, putting the lollipops in the tree, hanging our pumpkin that Bibi made us, and last but not least putting candy in the pumpkin basket. Happy October... it will be Spooktacular!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea for October and Halloween!