September 21, 2010

Meet me in Wonderland... I'm turning 5!

If you have ever seen Alice in Wonderland, the tune "It's a Very Merry Unbirthday..." will get in your head and stick there! Every time I think of Gracen's birthday party I start singing it and singing it and singing it! She loves Alice, the Mad Hatter, and the Cheshire Cat, so it was a must to take a trip down the rabbit hole to Wonderland to celebrate her 5th birthday. We met at the Mad Platter to paint tea cups and saucers and had a little "mad" tea party with all kids of "wonderland" treats. It was so much fun and by far my favorite party ever. Even though it was hard to see her turn 5, it was a wonderful celebration and a great time had by all.

"It's a very merry unbirthday to you, who me? yes, you!" and so it starts...

No comments: