December 23, 2008

Holly Happenings!

Last night Holly ran string all through the house... Over furniture, around toys, in and out of chairs, through 4 rooms, and then left a special something for Gracen.

Hi Gracen,

I decided to play a little "elf trick" on you last night. I want you to follow the string all through the house. If you can do it, there will be a special prize at the end. Elves love to play games and I heard you did too! Start at the top of the stairs and have fun! Love, Holly


.................................................................

Then the night before, Holly got hungry for COOKIES!

Hello Gracen,
Last night I got hungry for something other than crackers and water. I wanted cookies!!! I used your Mommy’s oven and I left a little mess because I got sleepy. Hope she doesn’t mind. I made you some cookies, so now you can decorate them with icing and add some sprinkles. Have fun!
Love,
Holly

Gracen had her little friend Gibby over for a playdate, so they decorated the cookies. They had a great time!

No comments: