December 17, 2008

Holly Adventures....

Holly goes joy riding....

Good Morning Gracen,
Oh my goodness, what a night! Buddy and I decided to go look at more Christmas lights last night after everyone went to bed. The only problem was that everyone was in bed too and turned off their lights. It was so dark when we came home that we couldn't’t see well enough to get the car back into the garage. We did our best, but had a little accident. Hope you understand. SORRY!
Love,
Holly

SNOW BALL... I mean Marshmallow fight...

Hello Gracen,
Oh what fun we had last night. Your baby dolls are a lot of fun to play with. They love to laugh and giggle just like all my elf friends in the candy cane kitchen. At the North Pole we love to have snow ball fights. But since you didn’t have any snow last night, we used the next best thing. MARSHMALLOWS!!!! They were fun and tasty. I thought you might want to clean these up... I mean eat these up. Hee hee!
Love,
Holly

Going to School...

Hi Gracen,
I heard that you go to preschool. Do you like school? We have school at the North Pole, but it is a little different than your school. At our school, we play elf games, make Christmas cookies, sing Christmas carols, and go for rides on the reindeer. Donner is my favorite! Anyway, I would love to see your school. Can I go to school with you today? I would love to take your friends a treat!
Love,
Holly

Bubble Bath for Holly....
Hi Gracen,
I heard that you loved BUBBLES! I have never blown bubbles before. At the North Pole they always freeze before that hit the ground. Last night I thought that I would take a bubble bath using your bubbles. I had a blast making bubbles all night long. I am now squeaky clean! I giggled so hard that I thought I was going to wake everyone up! I love BUBBLES!!! I saved some bubbles for you because I knew that you would like them.
Love,
Holly

Coloring Holly...

Hello Gracen,
I wanted you to know that my very favorite thing to do beside make candy canes is to color with all my pretty crayons. We have so many crayons at the North Pole and the elves love to color pictures of Santa Claus and all the fun things at the North Pole. I colored a picture for you last night. Do you like it? I also left you some new Crayons for you to color more pictures. Have fun with your new book. Ask Mommy and Daddy to color a picture with you. I know that they like to color too.
Love,
Holly


No comments: